In partnership with Kaiser Permanente’s KP Launch internship program, RepresentEd is focused on helping college students gain visibility and access to non-clinical roles in Healthcare. This internship program provides participants with the skills, knowledge, and insights needed to kickstart a great career in the industry.
Developed by RepresentEd in tandem with IDEO, Color by Design is focused on removing traditional boundaries in the field of design to pave avenues for non-traditional professionals to reach their full potential. It’s one of the only programs of its kind focused on serving untapped talent in the design industry.
• Experience working in collaborative team settings on projects
• Experience juggling multiple priorities, and managing deadlines
• Experience putting forward new ideas for consideration. You identified something that needed improvement, and you proposed a new approach
• Potential for some domestic travel may come up, depending on the project you are assigned. IDEO would cover all travel expenses related to work trips.
• 8-10 hours / week for a virtual training program which includes weekly webinars (recordings offered), weekly assignments, team meetings, and team collaboration time. An IDEO U certification will be accomplished by the end of training
• 40 hours per week for a Full-Time paid Fellowship with IDEO
The On-Ramp to Health Careers is a six-month program to prepare underrepresented community college students for a paid internship at Alameda Health System. The program covers professional skills such as resume writing, interviewing, public speaking, elevator pitches, critical thinking, and other skills which will prepare participants to be competitive applicants for the summer internship experience.
The purpose of our Merritt Business PLAN Program is to offer personal and professional development training to ensure that participants have the tools needed to translate their academic experiences into practice in the workplace.
Our BCS Level Up pilot program is in conjunction with Berkeley Community Scholars and seeks to meet underrepresented students where they are to build bridges to rewarding careers. Through the program, participants develop essential knowledge and skills needed to excel in their desired careers.